What is OMR?
Optical mark recognition is the process of automatically extracting data from noticeable fields, such as check-boxes and fill-in the fields, on printed forms.
Optical mark reader is a complete OMR solution for educational institutions. It is used in every normal scanner to check the answer sheet. The answer sheet used is any normal paper.
OMR is a prevailing (existing) tool, which has various features. OMR solves the problems faced by most educational institutions.
Our OMR services include,
- OMR is a device used to read the pencil marks in forms only.
- Use HB pencil and black pen for filling the OMR forms.
- OMR manually helps to convert the simple pattern forms into an OMR pattern form.
- OMR helps to calculate statistical data as well.
- OMR is a swift and consistent way of feeding large volumes of simple data.